chitika 1

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Electrical Engineer (Mining) - Senior or Intermediate

Electrical Engineer (Mining) - Senior or Intermediate
Description:Our client, a consulting engineering firm, is looking to add an Intermediate or Senior Electrical Engineer for it's Oakville area location.

Work will include:
· Designing electrical systems
· Design of cable trays, lighting systems, heat tracing, grounding systems
· Equipment selection
· Interpret system requirements and create schematics
· Should have related heavy industry experience, preferably Mining


Candidate must be a Professional Engineer in the province of Ontario, with a minimum of 10 years as above.

To apply email your resume in confidence to Nureen Qureshi nqureshi@dg.ca

Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Please visit www.dg.ca for a complete list of open positions.

1 comment:

  1. I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days later I confirmed my loan in my bank account a total amount of $850,000 .00 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740.   I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .

    ReplyDelete

chitika 2